Copyright & Using The Materials:
You are given permission...
- to print out and duplicate paper copies of these lessons to be used by your own students or for private study purposes by students.
- to link directly to any materials on this site, including the mp3 files. (Link info.)
- to download the mp3 files for teaching purposes in class or for listening practice by students. .
- to reproduce the Article (but not the exercises that go with it) on any site, providing the following live link accompanies it (directly beneath or above):
"Online activities, the mp3 and printable handouts are available for this lesson at http://www.breakingnewsenglish.com"
- (reproduction does not extend to the Article being incorporated into online activities)
- You must keep this site's name and/or lesson URL on every page of the materials you use.
- You must keep the original title and wording (although spelling may be changed according to British or American English).
- Any other use of my files and mp3s requires written permission.
This site uses anti-plagiarism software.
Help Support and Promote This Website
- Recommend my site on blogs, forums and other sites.
- E-mail me to say "hi" and give me feedback.
- Consider buying my 1,000 Ideas and Activities book.
- Consider contributing via a donation.
Sean Banville's Other Websites (Thousands More Lessons)
I also have thousands of other lessons on my eight other websites.