You are given permission...
- to print out and duplicate paper copies of these lessons to be used by your own students or for private study purposes by students.
- to link directly to any materials on this site, including the mp3 files. (Link info.)
- to download the mp3 files for teaching purposes in class or for listening practice by students. .
- to reproduce the Article (but not the exercises that go with it) on any publicly available site (one that does not require a password or is part of a Learning Management System (LMS)or Course Management System (CMS), providing the following live link accompanies it (directly beneath or above):
"Online activities, listening at five speeds, multi-speed readings, dictation, speaking activities and printable handouts are available for this lesson at http://www.breakingnewsenglish.com."
- (reproduction does not extend to the Article being incorporated into online or other activities).
- You must keep this site's name and/or lesson URL on every page of the materials you use.
- You must keep the original title and wording (although spelling may be changed according to British or American English).
Any other use of my files and mp3s requires written permission.
This site uses anti-plagiarism software.
Help Support and Promote This Website
Recommend my site on blogs, forums and other sites.
Consider buying my 1,000 Ideas and Activities book.
Please consider helping Breaking News English.com.